March 27 – Shrewsbury St. Worcester
April 3 – Main Office
All sessions are 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Attend a free Mortgage Info Session and meet LCU Loan Officers, local realtors, attorneys, home inspectors and LCU Financing Specialists who will answer questions regarding the home buying process and what to expect.
We will also discuss:
Buying (First Time Buyers – Ask us about our $15,000 down payment** assistance)
Application process, purchase and sales, inspections
Benefits of borrowing locally
Click here for frequently asked questions that typically come up during our free Mortgage Info Sessions.
- Registration is required
- Seating is limited
- Refreshments, Door prizes, Raffles!
**Available through a grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank Equity Builder Program to qualified first-time homebuyers who meet income eligibility criteria. Available until grant funds are depleted. Subject to credit approval.
If you’re a first-time homebuyer, you likely have a lot of questions regarding the homebuying process and how to get a mortgage. For current homeowners, we also understand that making decisions and changes to your current mortgage can also be a process and having a refresher course can be helpful.
If you’ve asked yourself any of the following questions, then be sure to register for one of our Free Mortgage Info Sessions:
- How does the mortgage process work?
- What are the different types of mortgages that are available, and which one would be best for me?
- What kind of information is required to apply for a mortgage and/or to buy a house?
- How do I calculate how much I can afford in a mortgage?
- How do I get the best mortgage interest rate?
- Do you need a lawyer to process mortgage paperwork?
- I’m looking to buy a second, seasonal home. What factors do I need to consider?
- What should I consider if I’m looking to downsize to a new home?
- When is a good time to refinance my current mortgage?
- What factors go into deciding whether a refi is right for me?
- What are the benefits and considerations for buying a second home as an investment property?
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming Mortgage Info Sessions!