Student Loans and Lending at Leominster Credit Union
You’re going to college and investing in a higher education – congratulations! Don’t let concerns about financing your college tuition stand in the way of your dreams. Leominster Credit Union, through our partnership with the Student Choice Loan Program, offers a private lending option that can help you fill the funding gaps that federal aid may leave behind. Here’s why the Student Choice Private Loan Program is a great solution:
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Low Student Loan Interest Rates
- Option to defer all payments while in school
- Convenient line-of-credit that helps you secure financing for your entire undergraduate career*
- Flexible repayment terms
Eligibility – Undergraduate students enrolled at least half-time in a four year degree-granting program at a public or private non-profit school. Over 1700 schools and campuses across the U.S. are eligible. Click here for a list of participating schools.
- Call toll free: 877-293-7166
- Visit: leominstercu.studentchoice.org
*Subject to credit qualifications and annual credit review.
Membership at Leominster Credit Union is easy!
- You must live, work or have business in Worcester, Middlesex, Norfolk, Hampden, Franklin, or Hampshire Counties in Massachusetts.
- You must maintain a minimum of a $25.00 deposit account.