Updated: December 1, 2020
For the health and safety of our members and employees, our branch lobbies will continue to remain temporarily closed. Please see updated information below:
Effective December 2, 2020 – 137 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester branch is temporarily closed.
Temporary Branch Lobby Closings
For the health and safety of our members and employees, our branch lobby locations will remain temporarily closed.*
- Our Drive-Ups at our Main, Clinton, Holden, Sterling and West Boylston Street, Worcester Branches will remain open during regular business hours.
- Our North Leominster, 1316 Main Street, Leominster will be open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM and closed on Saturdays.
- Our 137 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester branch is temporarily closed.
*Appointments – for transactions that cannot be completed through our Drive-Up or digital channels, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Appointments can be made at our Main, Clinton, Holden, Sterling and West Boylston Street, Worcester Branches by calling 800-649-4646.
- Our North Leominster & 137 West Boylston Street, Worcester Branches will remain closed at this time.
|Your Funds are Safe
As a member of Leominster Credit Union, every dollar you deposit is safe, secure, and 100% insured. All deposits are fully insured by a combined insurance coverage of the NCUA, up to $250,000, and the MSIC covers the rest.Fraud/Scammers
As always, times of uncertainty bring out scammers. Be alert and don’t fall prey to panic or intimidation to do anything that may compromise your personal information. For useful information regarding Coronavirus related scams, please visit the Federal Trade Commission, https://www.ftc.gov/.We thank you for your cooperation, patience and trust in Leominster Credit Union.