Leominster Credit Union’s Community Support
A core value at Leominster Credit Union is to invest and provide leadership in the communities we serve by better understanding and helping to address the full diversity of their needs. LCU is committed to giving back to our local communities and helping to improve the lives of our neighbors in need. We do this through monetary donations and volunteer support.
LCU primarily supports organizations in the LCU Market Area that are involved in:
- Education (especially financial education)
- Youth services
- Health Care Services
- Elderly Services
- Support for Homeless/Low Income Families
- Affordable Housing Initiatives
- Veterans’ Services
- Services for the Disabled
- School Groups
- Charitable Tournaments and Event Sponsorships
LCU does not provide support for the following:
- Employee Unions
- Religious entities (except for support of charitable programs as outlined above)
- Organizations that provide support predominantly outside LCU’s market area
- Beauty Pageants
- Organizations raising funds primarily for administrative budget
- For Profit Organizations
- Political or lobbying activities
Deadlines for Requests
All requests for donations must be submitted a minimum 4 weeks prior to due date.
Submitting Your Request
To request a donation, fill out and submit a Community Support Request Form.
Submit the completed request form to:
Community Support/CC: Rachel Terrell
Leominster Credit Union
20 Adams Street
Leominster, MA 01453
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Community Support Request in the subject line.
Requests will not be reviewed without a completed Community Support Request Form. Additional information regarding details of the request should be submitted along with this document.
Notification of approval or denial will be provided within 2 weeks of the review date.