Additional Banking Services at Leominster Credit Union
Leominster Credit Union offers a full range of additional services for your lifestyle and banking needs. We look forward to serving you with knowledgeable, fast, and friendly service that has kept our members coming back for more than 65 years!
Log in to Online Banking eStatements are the convenient, secure and environmentally-friendly way to review your monthly account statements. Sign-up today and enjoy the peace of mind that your statements will be stored securely, and are easily accessible to you anytime you need them through Online Banking. To start receiving your statements electronically, simply follow the instructions below:
Signing up for eStatements is quick and easy simply follow the prompts below:
- Accounts Tab
- Click Subscribe
You will be presented with an electronic agreement and “test drive” to ensure the PDF can be accessed. An additional window will open and test drive confirmation must be entered into the disclosure screen and click subscribe to complete your enrollment.
Your statement has a new look! Click here for a quick “How to Read your Statement” document.
Leominster Credit Union does not currently offer purchasing or selling of foreign currency.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and have compiled some alternatives to help you prepare for your travel plans.
- You can purchase foreign currency from a local AAA office for a nominal fee. Please visit AAA.com for nearest locations.
- Don’t forget that you can use your LCU Debit Card internationally! Visa is accepted worldwide. However, please keep in mind that there is a 2% Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (based on the transaction amount).
- Make sure to notify your financial institutions of the dates you are traveling to help protect you from unwanted fraud on your debit/credit card.
- And lastly, we highly recommend that you have another form of payment handy. We would hate to have you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, if your card should be declined.
If you have any questions, please see a branch representative or call 800-649-4646.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available at the following branches:
- 20 Adams Street, Leominster
- 159 Mechanic Street, Clinton
- 715 Main Street, Holden
See current fee schedule for sizes and pricing.
LCU Membership required with a safe deposit box. Safe deposit box contents are not insured by NCUA or Leominster Credit Union.
Member Express Line
From any touch-tone phone, you can check account balances, checks paid, interest earned, account transfers and more. Call 800-649-4646 and press 2 for MEL. The user-friendly menu will guide you through the process with the push of a few buttons.
Notary / Medallion Services
Notary Service: Notary Service is available at all branch locations. It is recommended to call ahead to confirm a Notary Public is available at the time of your visit, 800-649-4646.
Medallion Service: Signature Guarantee Service is only available by appointment at the Main Office, 20 Adams Street, Leominster and the Holden Office, 715 Main Street, Holden. The limit for Signature Guarantee transactions is $100,000. Please call 800-649-4646 to make an appointment.