LCU’s Online Banking – Banking at Your Convenience!
Online Banking at LCU is better than ever! With the ability to check balances, transfer funds, view account activity and cleared checks, reset password, analyze spending, create alerts and order checks on-line, you can manage your finances at your convenience. And with our enhanced Bill Pay service, you can now receive many of your electronic bills directly to your Bill Pay account and you can even send money to your friends, family or even the babysitter using just their email address or cell phone number! At LCU you can bank online with confidence that your account information is safe and secure. We want to make it as easy and convenient as possible to manage your finances, and our Online Banking and Bill Pay services help you do just that! Log onto leominstercu.com and follow the simple sign-up instructions or speak with a Member Service Representative today.
Get started today. Just go to the Online Banking Login box on the left, click Enroll Now and follow the simple sign-up instructions. Or you can speak with a Member Service Representative.
- First Time Users – Your “First Time Log In” pin is available by contacting Member Service at 800-649-4646. Once your account is created, you will be prompted to create a user name and password.
- Existing Users – Enter your Username and continue to follow the security prompts to log-in.
For additional details, contact Member Service Note – Online Banking transactions made after 5:45pm will be processed on the next business day.
Stop writing those monthly checks to the utility companies! Enter your bill payment information online and your bill will be paid.
- Log onto Online Banking
- Click on the “Bill Pay” button
Questions? – Call Bill Pay support at 855-489-5631
Estatements are the convenient, secure and environmentally-friendly way to review your monthly account statements. Sign-up today and enjoy the peace of mind that your statements will be stored securely, and are easily accessible to you anytime you need them through Online Banking. To start receiving your statements electronically, simply login to Online Banking and click on “Profile.”
Signing up for Estatements is quick and easy!
- Log into On Line Banking
- Click on Profile in the top right hand corner
- Click on E-statements
- Change radio button to enroll next to the acct you would like to enroll
- Click on the terms and conditions
- Then click the accept terms and conditions button
- And then hit accept
Introducing SecureAlerts. When it happens, you know. Talk about a feeling of security.
New SecureAlerts from LCU let you know the moment something important happens in your account by instantly sending a message via text*, email, or to your Online Banking message center.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. It’s a free service for our members.
Choose from dozens of SecureAlerts.
Monitor your account activity such as:
A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
You instantly know.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
*Message and data rates may apply.
Set up your real time SecureAlerts:
You’ll now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered. It’s that simple.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
We invite you to set up your SecureAlerts today.
Leominster Credit Union announces External Transfers – a feature available through Online and Mobile Banking. With External Transfers, you can quickly and easily transfer money to and from your LCU accounts to your accounts with other financial institutions. To get started, log in to Online and click on Transfers then click on the “Launch External Transfers” tab. You will need to set up and verify your external accounts. For instructions, refer to “How do I add an External Account” under Frequently Asked Questions below. Note: Once external transfers have been added to your Online account you can begin using this service within the mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add an External Account
Eligible external accounts include Checking Accounts, Saving Accounts, Money Market Accounts and investment Accounts.
Once in the External Transfers tab, click “Add a New Account”. Enter the account type, a nickname, routing number and account number for your external account. After clicking “add”, you will have to verify your external account by either logging into that account for real-time verification, or through Trial Deposit verification. With the Trial Deposit method, a low value payment will be credited and debited to your external account. You will then verify your external account by confirming the account of the payment; this process takes 2-3 days.
How do I transfer funds?
To initiate a External Transfer:
- Enter an account ($10 minimum)
- Select the “From” account using the drop down list
- Select the “To” account using the drop down list
- Select the date to Send On
- If recurring, click the “Make Recurring” link and select the Frequency and Duration
- Select the Deliver Speed- Standard or Express
- Optional – add a memo to the transfer
- Click Continue
- Transfer details will be displayed in “Review Transfer” to either confirm, cancel, or edit
What are the transfer fees?
Do I have to be enrolled in Bill Pay before I can use External Transfers?
No, all banking customers enrolled in Online Banking can use the External Transfer service.
Is there a daily limit on transfer amounts?
Yes. To view your daily limit, log in to Online Banking. When in the External Transfers tab, a blue (i) will appear next to the Amount option. Click the (i) and the system will inform you of your daily and monthly limits for the accounts you select from the drop down menu. For questions related to your limit, please call 800-649-4646.
Can I setup a transfer for a future date?
Yes. It can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
How can I view transfer activity and details?
Select “Activity” within the External Transfers tab. This will display all transfer details including date, from, to, status and reference number.
Can I transfer money internationally?
No. This service is for the U.S. based transaction only.
Send Money to Friends and Family
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don’t need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings accounts.
With Popmoney, you can send and receive money using your financial institution’s online banking site. It’s just that easy!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing your financial institution’s online banking site and look for Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient’s name and email address, mobile number of checking/savings account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient’s financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution’s online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to your financial institution’s online banking site and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
How will the recipient know I sent money using Popmoney?
The recipient will receive a payment notification either by email or a text message depending how you chose to send the money.
The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account.
The recipient will receive a text message with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account. If the recipient doesn’t act in 3 days, they will receive a text message reminder to act on the payment notification. Message and Data charges from telecommunications provider may apply.
Bank account information (routing and account number):
The money will be deposited into the recipient’s bank account. You may choose to notify the recipient by sending an email message.
When will the funds be available in the recipient’s account?
Funds may be available in the recipient’s checking or savings account as early as one business day from the date they account the funds. The recipient will receive a confirmation email with the date the funds will be in their account.
What type of accounts can I use to send the payment to?
Payment can be directed to a checking, savings, or money market account held at a U.S. financial institution.
Do payments expire?
Yes. The recipient has 10 days from the date of the payment notification to provide checking or savings account information. After 10 days, if the funds have not been accepted, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
Is the Popmoney service secure?
Yes. Popmoney was created with your financial security in mind. Popmoney is built on the industry’s leading online money movement platform and utilizes superior risk management and fraud protection services. This is the same online money movement platform used by thousands of financial institutions, including many of the nation’s top banks.
Terms and Conditions apply.
You can also allow other people to send you money using Popmoney
Getting paid by someone else is just as easy as sending them money. Popmoney is the perfect way to make every person-to-person payment secure and simple.
What are the different ways I can request money from someone?|
You can request money from someone using their:
- Name and email address: your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the request
- Name and mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to pay the request.
When will I receive the funds I request?
The person you requested money from has to sign up with Popmoney, if not registered already.
Once he/she has signed up successfully and pays against the request, you should receive the payment within three business days. The payment will be deposited into the Eligible Transaction Account you selected when sending the request.
Do I pay a fee if my request is not paid?
When will funds be available in my account?
Your funds will be available as early as one business day from the date that you provide your Eligible Transaction Account information. You will receive a confirmation email when the credit is sent to your bank account with the date the funds will be in your account. Please check your financial institution’s policy on fund availability.
Quicken and Quickbooks
Operating instructions for Quicken and Quickbook users are available below:
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions (web connect)
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions (web connect to express web connect)
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions (web connect)
- Quicken Essentials for Mac Conversion Instructions (web connect)
- Quicken Essentials for Mac Conversion Instructions (web connect to express web connect)
- Quickbooks for Windows Conversion Instructions (web connect)
- Quickbooks for Mac Conversion Instructions