Whether you have a car, boat, recreational vehicle, or home equity line of credit from Leominster Credit Union, you have lots of choices to make your monthly payment using our Pay My Loan service.
You now have the option to register to make a loan payment in the following ways:
- Establish monthly recurring payments from your checking account, savings account or debit card. You will need your 10-digit account number (excluding preceding zeros), email address and a social security number/Tax ID number.
- Receive electronic receipts for payments.
- View Your Payment History.
- As a registered user you can make payments with no fee!
You can conveniently process payments to your loan. Please have the following information ready:
- Your most recent loan statement and/or account number.
- The last four digits of the social security number of the primary or joint borrower on the loan.
- Payments made with a checking account, savings account or debit card will post to your account on the same business day if paid by 7:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday).
- There is a $4.99 fee to process your payment using “Guest Payments”.
Additional Payment Options
- Online Banking
Payments can be made easily through online banking two ways, without a fee. Simply login and easily transfer from your checking or savings account to your loan or use the external transfer feature.
- By Phone
Phone payments may be made by contacting a member service representative at 800-649-4646. Please note: there is a $9.99 fee to make your payment over the phone.
- In Branch
Stop by any LCU branch location during business hours