Leominster Credit Union Branch Locations in North Central Massachusetts
Drive-up scheduled to return to regular Saturday business hours
Updated: March 25, 2021
Effective Saturday, April 3, 2021 our Drive-up hours we will return to our regular Saturday business hours of 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at all locations.
Monday, March 15, Leominster Credit Union re-opened all branch lobbies. We will be limiting member capacity* in order to serve you safely and securely. While our lobbies are open, we know your time is valuable so we encourage members to make an appointment if you would like to meet with a member service representative. Please call our Member Service Center at 800-649-4646, to schedule.
Additionally, please continue to consider these alternative solutions for your everyday banking needs:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Open an Account Online
- Apply for a Loan or Mortgage online
- Pay your Loan Online
LCU continues to follow the appropriate health guidelines of social distancing, requiring masks be worn when entering our lobbies and ask that specific doorways be used when entering or exiting our buildings.
*Maximum member capacity:
- Main Branch, 20 Adams St., Leominster: 6 Members
- Clinton Branch, 159 Mechanic St., Clinton: 6 Members
- Holden Branch, 715 Main St., Holden: 5 Members
- North Leominster Branch,1316 Main Street, Leominster: 4 Members
- Shrewsbury Street Branch, 137 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester: 4 Members
- Sterling Branch, 7 Main Street, Sterling: 3 Members
- West Boylston St. Branch, 910 West Boylston St., Worcester: 5 Members
We will continue to take steps to keep both our members and staff safe. We thank you for your continued loyalty and look forward to servicing all of your banking needs. Please visit our website, Leominstercu.com, for further updates, safety and security protocol and important information before planning your visit.
Please note: Our Coin Machines will now be available.