Click on a date to register
Tuesday, March 21
- Wednesday, March 29
- Wednesday, April 12
- Wednesday, April 19
All sessions are 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Registration is required
- Raffle of Ring Door Bell†
Attend one of the LCU Virtual Mortgage Info Sessions to learn what to expect from realtors, attorneys, home inspectors and mortgage financing from an LCU Financial Specialist. Also receive $500.00 off closing costs!*
We will also discuss:
- Buying (First Time Buyers – Ask us about our down payment assistance: up to $29,000 available**)
- Second Homes
Application process, purchase and sales, inspections
Benefits of borrowing locally
*Valid for new home purchase mortgages and mortgage refinances. The Mortgage application must be originated by December 31, 2023. $500 will be credited at closing. Subject to credit approval. Limit 1 per application. Not to be combined with any other promotion or discount.
**Available through a grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank Equity Builder Program to qualified first-time homebuyers who meet income eligibility criteria. Available until grant funds are depleted. Subject to credit approval.
†Prize valued at $169.99. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Registered attending individuals for virtual sessions will automatically be entered. Entries can be made by email to Marketing@leominstercu.com or by mailing your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address to: Marketing Department, Leominster Credit Union, 20 Adams Street, Leominster, MA 01453. Contest begins on Monday, March 6, 2023. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Saturday, April 29, 2023. Only one entry per person. Winner will be selected at random and notified by e-mail or phone. LCU employees and Board of Directors, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Ring and Ring Doorbell are a trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc.
If you’re a first-time homebuyer, you likely have a lot of questions regarding the homebuying process and how to get a mortgage. For current homeowners, we also understand that making decisions and changes to your current mortgage can also be a process and having a refresher course can be helpful.
If you’ve asked yourself any of the following questions, then be sure to register for our Free Mortgage Info Session:
- How does the mortgage process work?
- What are the different types of mortgages that are available, and which one would be best for me?
- What kind of information is required to apply for a mortgage and/or to buy a house?
- How do I calculate how much I can afford in a mortgage?
- How do I get the best mortgage interest rate?
- Do you need a lawyer to process mortgage paperwork?
- I’m looking to buy a second, seasonal home. What factors do I need to consider?
- What should I consider if I’m looking to downsize to a new home?
- When is a good time to refinance my current mortgage?
- What factors go into deciding whether a refi is right for me?
- What are the benefits and considerations for buying a second home as an investment property?