How to Use Mobile Banking Service
Enroll in Mobile Banking today with these three easy steps:
- Download the Leominster Credit Union Mobile Banking app
- Click on “First Time User? Enroll Now”
- Complete all required fields on enrollment form and submit
The following requirements are needed in order to utilize Mobile Banking:
- Must have a LCU account. Not a LCU member? Membership is easy! Simply open an account online or visit one of our branches. Click for Membership Eligibility.
- Mobile phone must be supported by one of the following carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, SunCom, T. Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, Voice Stream.
How to Use Mobile Deposit
Depositing a check is as easy as 1-2-3.
You can use the LCU Mobile Banking App to take a photo of your check and deposit it directly into your account. Banking has never been so convenient. At LCU, you’re somebody.
Mobile Deposit Requirements
We require a special endorsement, please ensure you include the following on the back of your check for Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Deposit at LCU
- Your Signature
Posting Cutoff Times
- Any deposit made after 4:00pm will be processed on the following business day.
- Deposits made on Friday after 4:00pm, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following business day.
- Deposits made on holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- Our current Funds Availability Policy applies. For the full funds availability policy please click the attached link. Important Account Information for Our Members
LCU reserves the right to establish and assign to you deposit limits for Mobile Deposit (including limits on the dollar amount and/or number of checks that you may transmit through Mobile Deposit each day) and to modify such limits from time to time is the Credit Union’s sole discretion, and you agree to comply with all such limits. The current deposit limit is:
- $3,000 per deposit
- $5,000 per day
Full Terms and Conditions can be viewed on your mobile device by clicking the “More” tab then “Terms & Conditions.”