How to Use Mobile Banking Service
Enroll in Mobile Banking today with these three easy steps:
- Download the Leominster Credit Union Mobile Banking app
- Click on “First Time User? Enroll Now”
- Complete all required fields on enrollment form and submit
The following requirements are needed in order to utilize Mobile Banking:
- Must have a LCU account. Not a LCU member? Membership is easy! Simply open an account online or visit one of our branches. Click for Membership Eligibility.
- Mobile phone must be supported by one of the following carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, SunCom, T. Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, Voice Stream.
How to Use Mobile Deposit
Depositing a check is as easy as 1-2-3.
Once you have signed up for Mobile Banking don’t forget to sign up for Mobile Deposit, as well. To submit an application sign onto online banking, click and choose Mobile Deposit Application. Once you fill in the required form it will be sent for review and you will receive an email to notify you if you qualify for this service.
You can use the LCU Mobile Banking App to take a photo of your check and deposit it directly into your account. Banking has never been so convenient. At LCU, you’re somebody.
We require a special endorsement:
- Mobile Deposit at LCU
- Your Endorsement
Posting Cutoff Times
- Any deposit made after 4:00pm will be processed on the following business day.
- Deposits made on Friday after 4:00pm, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following business day.
- Deposits made on holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- Our current Funds Availability Policy applies. For the full funds availability policy please click the attached link. Important Account Information for Our Members
- $1,500.00 deposit per day.
- Will review this limit after 60 days, and notify you of any change.
Deposit Limits after the 60 day review: (subject to approval)
- $2,000.00 per deposit.
- $3,000.00 deposit per day.
Full Terms and Conditions can be viewed in two locations on your mobile device: (1.) “Terms & Conditions” and/or (2.) “More.”